Applicants Guide – Casual Positions
Please be aware that the work involves long hours standing and can be physically demanding.
How to apply
Bob Stewart’s will only accept resumes via email. Written resumes are not accepted. Email your resume to Robert Stewart at
What to include in your application
Please include the following information in your application:
- Date of birth
- Current photograph
- Address and both mobile & landline contact numbers
- Nominate the store you are applying to work at
- Previous work experience if any
- Achievements (academic, sporting, and in the arts)
- School or University currently attended and current year level
- Voluntary work / community service experience
- Availability over the December – January period.
Note: you must be available to work from the 7th to the 31st of January. If not please do not apply.
When to apply
Applications for summer positions open on the 15th of August and close on the 15th of September.
Very few new casual positions become available outside this period.
GAP YEAR 2018
Bob Stewart Pty Ltd has two full time positions available for students wanting a working break, or working break & travel:
- Completing VCE / IB by December 2017
- Starting university studies March 2019
POSITIONS 1 & 2: Sales Professional
Starting December 2017 (Can be from 6 to 14 months negotiable)
- Customer service
- Inventory management
- Sales and inventory analysis
- And working at various schools’ on campus events.
Casual rates paid for all positions.
All candidates will be trained in the philosophy, skills and procedures needed for the smooth operation of Bob Stewart. Good workers will be offered on-going casual work when their university studies begin.
For more information or to submit your resume, email Robert Stewart:
Applications Open 15/8/2017 and close 30/9/2017