Applicants Guide – Casual Positions
Please be aware that the work involves long hours standing and can be physically demanding.
How to apply
Bob Stewart’s will only accept resumes via email. Written resumes are not accepted. Email your resume to Fearghus Stewart at
What to include in your application
Please include the following information in your application:
- Date of birth
- Address and both mobile & landline contact numbers
- Nominate the store you are applying to work at
- Previous work experience if any
- Achievements (academic, sporting, and in the arts)
- School or University currently attended and current year level
- Voluntary work / community service experience
- Availability over the December – January period.
Note: you must be available to work from the 7th to the 31st of January. If not please do not apply.
When to apply
Applications for summer positions open on the 15th of August and close on the 15th of September.
Very few new casual positions become available outside this period.
GAP YEAR 2021
Bob Stewart Pty Ltd has two full time positions available for students wanting a working break, or working break & travel:
- Completing VCE / IB by December 2020
- Starting university studies March 2022
POSITIONS 1 & 2: Sales Professional
Starting December 2020 (Can be from 6 to 14 months negotiable)
- Customer service
- Inventory management
- Sales and inventory analysis
- And working at various schools’ on campus events.
Casual rates paid for all positions.
All candidates will be trained in the philosophy, skills and procedures needed for the smooth operation of Bob Stewart. Good workers will be offered on-going casual work when their university studies begin.
For more information or to submit your resume, email Anne Green:
Applications Open 1/08/2020 and close 15/9/2020